[Bell Historians] WW1 memorial bells.

'AMH' hodgeam@btinternet.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Mon Oct 15 08:29:04 BST 2018

Yes, Chris – but no one did suggest it earlier and anyone could have done so! We can’t reverse time to start again, so let’s make the best of what we can now. As has been said, we can consider marking these bells on the anniversary of their casting, installation or whatever as the dates arrive. Helps to keep the issues alive.

Alison