[Bell Historians] The ongoing evolution of Dove online

Andrew Cairns andrew at anycairns.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 19:01:27 BST 2020

When Campanophile and Bellboard were in competition it struck me that it
would be much better if the CCCBR maintained a central database and others
developed websites capable of querying it. This could allow for novel ways
of displaying the information or adding other abstraction such as which
towers in Dove you had rung at and when. I still use WinRK to create sets
of peals/quarters that can be searched more easily than via Bellboard but
really that should be feasible online.

Andrew