[Bell Historians] Thomas Bullisdon

Peter Dyson pete at thedysons.net
Thu Dec 9 12:36:34 GMT 2021

>From my Bellfounder Database, I confirm that my earliest date (from CoP
Rolls) is TB as the Plaintiff in 1495 (Hilary term) against 2 bailiffs from
Essex. He is mentioned in 1498 (H) again as the Plaintiff against 5 Yeomen
from New Braynford in Essex and against 2 people from Abbotys Walden in
Hertfordshire (Bellfounder, Merchant of the Staple) - all debt cases.

Last date is 1515 taken from Elphic, Sussex B&B.

Hope this helps.
Peter Dyson