[Bell Historians] Cwmbach Llechryd

c.j.pickford at talk21.com c.j.pickford at talk21.com
Thu Jun 10 09:44:24 BST 2021

David Childs has been in touch with me about this and I've sent him the few
bits I have. There's nothing very useful in the Radnorshire book as Fred
didn't get access to the bells.

David's investigations continue, but he did tell me yesterday that the bells
are by a Swiss founder, dated 1884. I'm awaiting further information.

Posting this to save anyone else the trouble of extracting the Sharpe entry
for Mike - but if anyone does have any more detailed information, please
share

Chris Pickford

Kinver (UK)

Tel: 07811-453525