[Bell Historians] Devon Bellringing 1874 - 2023

lesboyce at googlemail.com lesboyce at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:05:37 BST 2024

Further to my November post, copies of Devon Bellringing 1874-2023: A
sesquicentenary history of the Guild of Devonshire Ringers can now be
ordered through the Devon Guild website at:
https://devonringers.org.uk/guild/guild-150th-anniversary , priced at £19 to
include p&p. The print run was limited to 200 copies so please don’t delay
if you would like to order.

One (non-Devon) purchaser commented: “one of the best ringing books I’ve
read – well researched, well written, well-illustrated and well produced.”

Les Boyce

Devon Guild Librarian