[Bell Historians] hever kent

Dickon Love dickon at lovesguide.com
Wed Apr 17 19:59:02 BST 2024

Good to hear the update on W Les Barker. Regarding the Hever rehang, I don't
have any more information than already given in Lovesguide, but I'll have a
dig around. I was also interested to hear about the Hever Castle clock
bells, which I have emailed David Sloman about separately.

Thanks for raising the subject Oliver.

Dickon Love

Bromley, Kent

07983 352279