[r-t] 40320 Spliced S Major

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed Sep 1 22:52:48 UTC 2004

> It's a shame about the 87s (mine have too at present), but
> I suppose you could avoid them with a 23456 single.

Eh? It's the 21st Century, Ander! For me, 87s are the high point of many
compositions - Don M's cyclic 23-spliced for instance.

Tony wrote,

> It is unfortunate that the Council decisions tell us
> nothing about how to interpret changes as methods.

I don't believe it's unfortunate at all. It's up to the composer to describe
his composition. In fact, it would be a hideous day indeed if the Method
Committee enforced some kind of fixed interpretation upon us.