[r-t] FW: Cyclic principles

Philip Earis Earisp at rsc.org
Fri Apr 22 13:59:58 UTC 2005

Michael Wilby has sent me the following email about cyclic principles.
He told me that both he and Rod Pipe both feel that nobody has really
looked at even bell principles, possibly because they don't seem to be
as good as treble-dominated methods, but this type of thing might be an
interesting new avenue.  I replied to him, suggesting I forward his
email to this list to get the combined brains here thinking about the
problems he mentions, and he has replied, asking me to do this.  I've
also included a .pdf of the new grid to this email, as an attachment.