[r-t] Non-palindromic doubles methods

Don Morrison dfm at mv.com
Wed Aug 31 02:37:37 UTC 2005

Is it possible to get an extent of, say, Hose Bob Doubles? Or can it 
only be rung in spliced or MEBs? (Assuming one cares about truth and 
whole multiples of extents.)

Don Morrison <dfm at mv.com>
"No one's writing protest songs because nothing rhymes with Iraq."
                         -- an anonymous iTunes Music Store customer

More information about the ringing-theory mailing list