[r-t] Interesting observation

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed Oct 19 20:27:30 UTC 2005

> Ringing a lead of any regular method in any of these courses has
> the effect of a cyclic rotation of the working bells.

PABS, where do you get this phenomenal ability from? How do you do it? I
mean, the ability you have to write a simple, neat, short, apparently
sensible sentence that I just can't understand  at all.

Does Mr Saddleton have this effect on anyone else, or is it just me?

:-(

Ander writes,

> On 10 one can use a 23456 single or a 67890 single on bells 24680
> (6 makes 2nds or 10ths respectively) followed by any 23456 or 67890
> single.

Yes - bigger reversals work, too. I think a 123456 single works on eight
bells, for instance, although I haven't bothered to check too carefully.

Hey Ander - are you going to put some "Solved Problems" onto the wiki for us
then?