[r-t] Extension

Samuel M. Austin combineharvestersam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:29:55 UTC 2006

This may illustrate Phil's point nicely. Putting the qualities of the method aside, last friday, I conducted a QP at Feckenham of what I thought was St. Remigius Bob Triples. See Campanophile for PN. I have been told it is not a valid extension by the MC. I have subsequently renamed it. Any thoughts? Perhaps Phil wouldn't mind forwarding on to the list the parts of the email I sent him which pointed out why it wasn't allowed -(in Leamington now on mobile phone) aye. Sam.