[r-t] Spliced Triples

Hayden Charles hcharles at grandsire.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 14:39:13 UTC 2006

Having broached the topic, here is a puzzle.

I was once told that someone had produced an arrangement of Holt's
Original for the 'pure' twin-hunt triples methods (eleven?). I am not
sure that anyone ever saw the figures. I know that I did not.

Any obvious theoretical reason why such an arrangement would or would
not be feasible? (Or maybe it has been rung and I did not notice).

Hayden Charles