[r-t] Spliced Surprise Major problem

Philip Earis Earisp at rsc.org
Fri Jan 5 16:21:26 UTC 2007

Fantastic - very quick and impressive - many thanks for this John.

A couple of requests:

1) Is it possible to get a version with cyclic part ends? I notice that
if you rotate each part of your composition to start with Belfast you
nearly do (first part-end is 23456817).

2) Can you get a version with only one treble-changing single per-part?

If either or both or these requests are accommodated please share the
composition.

Thanks again,

Philip