[r-t] series to Chandler's

andrew sibson a.sibbo at talk21.com
Tue Aug 12 18:16:30 UTC 2008

I'm looking for a series of peal compositions working
towards Chandler's 23-spliced.

I've got John Goldthorpe's series which, while being
very helpful, has the disadvantage that the
compositions at each stage are quite different (unlike
eg the series to Smith's 23 where the basic calling is
the same at each stage), and stops at 19.

I have a vague memory of having seen another one, but
however hard I look, I haven't been able to find it.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or
alternatively tell me I've been dreaming and there
isn't one.

Hippo

PS assuming anyone can spare the time from arguing
about what should/shouldn't be a peal...