[r-t] 22, 400 Spliced Surprise Royal (110m) (Re: Proposed definition of a peal)

Paul Needham paul_needham at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 18:06:22 UTC 2008

RAS - Surprised no-one spotted this earlier

Whilst I'm aware of a Peal of 100m Spliced S Major at the Foundry I didn't
know there was also a Peal of the same length in 100 Royal Methods the same
day - Would be interesting to know why you'd consider the Royal to be the
most methods and not the Major?

Also what about the all the work Peals of Minor or are you discounting them
since they contain repeated rows?

Paul (Very TIC)