[r-t] Grandsire Triples (was old methods)

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:38:31 UTC 2008

I am truly flattered Don.
It is possible to get 5040s of ANY twin hunt triples method, only
using Holt's singles. From a ringer's point of view they are nasty, but from
a composer's point of view they directly link two leads with no other
complications.
but, young Ben raises a question which right now I don't have time to look
into. I rather think that it is not poss but am at that stage of life where
I can't remember where I last put down my spectacles let alone proof of such
interesting topics... must go now

Eddie