[r-t] Asymmetric Doubles

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 11:28:53 UTC 2010

But all you need is a local dictionary, provided you know what you are talking about at the beginning of the conversation/touch/peal etc then it doesn't really matter what you call them. I once had a 1/4 composition of Bill & Benn surprise major in which the calls made in 14 were called flob-a-dobs and those made in 1234 callled weeds I think most people can cope with that!