[r-t] 147 TDMM

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Sat Oct 16 10:38:33 UTC 2010

Hayden Charles wrote:

> the Albert Driver who did so much work on spliced minor
> died in 1941.

Thanks for that.  I had been surprised at how young that
would have made him when we was composing spliced minor, but
I figured there was no good reason why he shouldn't have
done all of his composing in his late teens / early twenties
and then lost interested in it during the war.  But two
different people makes much more sense.  Albert G Driver
can't be all that common a name.  Do you know whether they
were father and son?

RAS