[r-t] Spliced Cinques & Max

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Fri Sep 24 15:11:15 UTC 2010

This is really a particularly strange decision.  What are the lead-end and
the half-lead?  They are not defined anywhere so far as I can see.  Must
the lead-end of a method always be at the same position in the lead
whenever that method is rung?  If so, how is one supposed to find out
where it is?  Or can one choose where the lead-end is at will?  If so,
must it be fixed throughout a given performance?