[r-t] Double Cambridge cyclic bob Minor

James Smith james.smith5040 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 01:57:37 UTC 2011

Apparently not so - it has to be an extent (based on experience).  Unless of
course it is in a peal, in which case there is no need even for a block as a
single lead will do it (someone else can speculate about whether half-leads
can define a double method in the context of different types of
doubleness).

Apologies if this is cross-posting - I get the digest.

James