[r-t] A plea for help

Admin admin at bellringers.org
Mon Apr 30 18:54:25 UTC 2012

At 19:04 on 30 April 2012, Mark Davies wrote:

> Didn't we once have a facility whereby the list would strip out incoming
> attachments and make them available on its web page?

The facility exists, but I don't think that it has been used on this
list.  Generally speaking, I leave it to Mr Earis to do the admin here,
but he's a bit vague about it sometimes.  (Bonjour, Philippe.) I should
be more than happy, if we are going to get great walloping messages like
that one, to ensure that the message goes into (accessible) touch.  But
not everyone reads messages via the archive.  Indeed, Squiff, you may be
the only one.

JEC