[r-t] Conducting Triples

Ian Fielding Ian.Fielding at nbt.nhs.uk
Tue Jun 19 12:48:22 UTC 2012

Effectively the numbers down the side are the number of leads between calls so this would translate as

b,p,p,p,b,p,p,p,b* 10 times calling a single instead of b* in parts 5 & 10 (which will swap 2/3 over

Ian Fielding

Chief Pharmacy Technician
North Bristol NHS Trust
0117 323 8846 (Southmead Hospital)