[r-t] [Fwd: 8 Spliced]

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Fri Mar 16 08:59:05 UTC 2012

Matt:
> Excellent - that looks really good, thanks. I was a bit surprised that
> such a composition didn't already exist, to be honest. I like that there's
> that other lead of Superlative too, as you get all of the cyclic rotations
> of back rounds (and queens).

Compositions like this do exist, though.  Lots of the cyclic maximus
compositions use the mega-tittums lead as the cyclic shunt (as this
special coursing order is invariant under rotation, clearly you can only
have one lead of it in each part).  I'm sure Alan Reading also has a
spliced major composition built around Superlative in the mega-tittums
coursing order.