[r-t] Compositions on BellBoard

Philip Saddleton pabs at cantab.net
Sat Aug 24 05:41:55 UTC 2013

On Thu, August 22, 2013 19:13, Richard Smith wrote:

>  trying to understand why relatively few performances get
> added.  Are users unaware of it?  Is there just lack of demand for this
> facility?  Is it not easy enough to use? And in a similar vein, does
> anyone have any good ideas of other things that we can do with the
> compositions as we build up the collection?

As others have said, the availability of HRVs generated by other means is
probably the main reason. GSiril is great as a general-purpose proving
tool, but there is no guarantee that the HRV matches what was actually
proved by the MRV. What is needed is a means of generating formatted
output from the same input that is used to generate the rows.

PABS