[r-t] Minor Blocks

Andrew Graham ajgraham42 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 18:14:20 UTC 2014

It feels to me that the wording of the decision about leads is subtly different to the two places Don cites; although I must admit I'm struggling to articulate exactly how.  (D)B.2 for instance refers to "any combination" of extents and MEBs which I would argue is any number of each, including zero or 1.

I would be prefectly happy if I get an EMail telling me we rang methods and not blocks.  To me, that is what we rang (which was part of the motivation for doing it)- it would be pretty daft to my mind if you could change a method to a block just by altering the lead-end.
What we rang was actually quite interesting in itself and wasn't only done to make a point.

AJG