[r-t] Doubles 240s

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Sun Mar 15 15:00:03 UTC 2015

Hi All,

John said: "I don't recall him saying it was necessary"

I didn't say he did. I was just applying a touch of Ockham's razor.

"..  It is certainly one that might appeal to 'ordinary ringers' because it is simple
to understand and simple to call."

I don't agree. It depends upon the 'ordinary ringers' one happens to know. It might be a good idea for John to try it on his next practice night and let us know.

It is easy to get a 1440 of minor with this quality, as we know - see RB's page of the diary.

Best wishes
Robin