[r-t] A practical (well, sort of) extension question

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Sat May 2 02:46:23 UTC 2015

PABS:
> I would venture that most rung methods do not extend, because most rung
> methods have plain bob lead heads, and G(B)5 requires that the extension
> must also...

Aaargh! This is a seriously slavish, back-to-front way of looking at things.

The Decisions are a human-written framework produced by individuals (flawed, as we all are) according to their peculiar worldview. They are not some axiomatically correct divine truth.

When the then-President of Iran said a couple of years ago that there were no homosexual people in his country because Iran's laws forbade it, it didn't make it true.