[r-t] Fwd: Position for open meeting

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sat Oct 3 18:44:39 UTC 2015

As most you you undoubtedly know, there is an open meeting on Sunday, 11
October, in Southwark, to discuss what sorts of rules and decisions the
ringing community desires. My understanding is that the committee would
like statements of participants' positions ahead of time. Seems the sort of
thing that we could all benefit by sharing with one another, so here's mine.