[r-t] Fwd: Position for open meeting

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Mon Oct 5 09:41:20 UTC 2015

Don: “As most you you undoubtedly know, there is an open meeting on Sunday,
11 October, in Southwark, to discuss what sorts of rules and decisions the
ringing community desires. My understanding is that the committee would like
statements of participants' positions ahead of time. Seems the sort of thing
that we could all benefit by sharing with one another, so here's mine”

I've copied my recent email below!

========