[r-t] LB5 courses in treble dodging royal

J. J. Bissell j.j.bissell at cantab.net
Sun Aug 21 18:45:54 UTC 2016

Thanks Jim,

Well it certainly looks to be a popular one, in fact there seems to be an even earlier claim dating back to 1998. John Warboys got in touch to tell me that he’s called this a couple of times as Michael Wilby’s 5,040 Yorkshire no. 2 (see also www.compositions.org.uk <http://www.compositions.org.uk/>).

I’d have to say that it is a much stronger composition to London though.

Best wishes,

John