[r-t] Handstroke-home Cyclic Maximus

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:19:55 UTC 2016

Jack:

"So my one contribution is:
I think it would be good to have a Particles/moons of Jupiter peal without
the mega tittums half part."

That seems like a perfectly reasonable request Jack. But if that's what you
wanted it seems this thread has rather been dedicated to answering a
completely orthogonal question!
If/when I have time I might try and work on something like this although
others may well get there sooner.

Cheers,
Alan