[r-t] Tenors together spliced maximus

Ian Fielding Ian.Fielding at nbt.nhs.uk
Thu Jun 2 11:58:23 UTC 2016

Jack,

Interested by your comment

“I think the reason is mostly because they don’t produce long runs, they don’t produce runs in all the normal lb c/os, and they don’t have any redeeming qualities which make up for it”.

I thought Barford/Newgate  produced runs in all normal LB courses – additionally they produce a number of 56’s/65’s in a number of the LB courses e.g. 43652, 45236, 35426, 34562, 46325. The redeeming qualities thing is subjective and personally if I am ringing spliced I like the methods to be different – Barford (in particular) is a perfectly decent method in spliced.

Ian Fielding

Chief Pharmacy Technician
North Bristol NHS Trust
0117 414 2277 (Telephone)