[r-t] ?CCBR meeting - Methcom proposals

John Harrison john at jaharrison.me.uk
Fri May 27 09:21:09 UTC 2016

In article
<CAM1ZE2xsjvz=Z=c7W+uczhN5oKvRJKSGS5GOUoV=+MEzNTNiJg at mail.gmail.com>,
   Giles Blundell <grblundell at googlemail.com> wrote:

> late release (and communication) of Peter Niblet's note is cock-up
> rather than conspiracy ... my guess is that Peter is busy

I'm sure you are right.  IME conspiracy is quite rare except in the minds
of conspiracy theorists, whereas human frailty is common.

However, this is not an isolated event it is part of a pattern where every
action and output from the Methods Committee related to this topic is
either late or never.  That would seem to reflect on the Committee's
priority and/or resources as well as a mindset that is uncomfortable with
wider engagement during its formative thinking.

Regards

--
John Harrison
Website http://jaharrison.me.uk