[r-t] CCCBR meeting

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue May 31 17:27:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 12:30 PM, David Richards <dadeece at gmail.com> wrote:
> It should also be noted that the item was intended to specifically
> refer to the archives kept on methods.org.uk (i.e.
> http://methods.org.uk/archive/) rather than the methods collection
> themselves.

My further apologies, then, for having misunderstood the intention.

Nice to see that getting the methods collections under proper community
control is now gaining visibility, even if I was mistaken about it having
had that visibility earlier.

Thanks, and, again, sorry!
​​

"Probably it is in this way, as a sort of taste in the head, that one
remembers one's own past experiences."
                          -- William Empson, _Seven Types of Ambiguity_