[r-t] Methcom TOR

Giles Blundell grblundell at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:33:37 UTC 2017

I probably should know this, but could someone point me to the proposed new
terms of reference for the Methods Committee? If it resembles the version
that the Admin Committee saw in March, I (with my PR Committee hat on)
would like to encourage wider discussion of it (even if the intricacies of
what MethCom talks about are beyond most of us, the matter of who should be
in on the discussion is entirely appropriate for wider debate) but it's so
much easier if I can point people to the text somewhere on the web.

Thanks

Giles