[r-t] Pitman's 13440 change compositions

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Wed Aug 9 10:32:44 UTC 2017

Roddy: "I am looking at No 1 now but a few years ago I was playing about
with 13440s and came up with these..."

Very interesting! Please can you say some more about how you put these
together?

Did you find other courses that work in the same way?

What scope is there to extend this to a whole extent?

Incidentally, in the 2nd composition I presume the method should be
Willingale? (&-3-4-2-236-34-3-4-5, 2).  There doesn't seem be a method
called "Willingdale" as is currently written.