[r-t] Bristol Max tit-tums comps

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Fri Mar 10 23:40:54 UTC 2017

Pip Dillistone writes,

> Runs are nice, but when ringing I always find myself listening
 > to the coursing music as much as roll ups

Hear hear! I think we get too carried away with runs and rollups.
Certainly on higher numbers, it's the coursing music which carries the
soul of changeringing.

I like your composition. What happens if you use your Grey Tit link
method on the little bells, with the back bells fixed? This would be
fun, and might allow some fast transitions between the LB coursing orders.

MBD

---