[r-t] Infinite Extensions

Robert Bennett rbennett1729 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:13:06 UTC 2017

For methods with PB lead heads on 6,8,10, 12... bells, lead heads +1, -1,
+2 and -2 work on all stages.
Lead +4 or -4 work on all stages I think.
Leads 3, 6, 9... dont work on 10,16,22... bells
Leads 5,10,15... dont work on 16, 26, 36... bells

For methods like PB Doubles, Triples, Caters etc only leads +1 and -1 work
on all stages.

In general, if the lead number divides into the number of working bells
then the method will not have all the working bells doing the same work.

The same rules apply to non-PB leads of the same circulation as the PB ones.

If the number of working bells is prime, then any of the leads will work.
I don't believe that there is any way of telling in advance if a number is
prime.
RHB