[r-t] Cambridge Surprise Major in the 3-4 Position

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 09:14:23 GMT 2019

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 08:12, Richard Allton <rchat at allton.org.uk> wrote:

> So - be really adventurous. Start with rounds at the half-lead, 8th as hunt bell. 3-4 are still in 3-4 position, and you can have the 4ths for them as above.

Good thinking, Richard. Now we just have to explain to a learner that
all they have to do is learn Cambridge for the 3-4 course with one
lead of the 5-6 position between them both making the bob, and by the
way we are starting and finishing at the half lead with the tenor as
hunt bell. I'm sure that they will be perfectly happy with that!

Graham