[r-t] Vote on non-divisible leads

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 22:58:43 UTC 2014

On 23 Jul 2014, at 23:49, Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Matthew Frye has kindly agreed to run the poll later tomorrow, so there are
> a few remaining hours for any final comments.

Survey now available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X9MTP95

As there are several options (and several which overlap), I've put it as a rating scale instead of "pick one". Depending on the results my analysis may need to be at various level of sophistication, but I'll certainly at least look at overall approval of each option and concentration of first preferences. As always, it's quick and easy, no sign-up or anything like that required.

I'm away over the weekend (ringing and drinking in Inveraray) so the results will have to wait until early next week.

MF