[Bell Historians] St.. Magnus Lower Thames Street.

Richard Offen richard.offen at O4t0iWT0ByfW-_1V4Eqss3N6_wc4BUJtcnWKCaiJrHOYaNqBbD3hG45rV9JqTtzrYB2hn_OoN28WRu3Vch1zIZPA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 28 10:45:10 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Dickon Love" <dickon at ...>
wrote:

> "Does DrLove have any information that can come into this domaine
> concerning the progress of this project?"
>
> The drawings are currently with the London DAC for their
consideration
> at their November meeting.  The DAC has been working closely with
us on
> the details (as there is considerable building work involved) and
> remains very supportive.  Once we have the faculty, Whitechapel can
> proceed to cast the bells, and the builders can move in to renovate
the
> tower.
>
> In the mean time, we still have another £30k to raise, so do keep
the
> money coming in.
>
> Happy New Year all.
>
> DrL

Are you anticipating that the London DAC will drag its heels as much
as it has with previous applications for work concerning bells?