[Bell Historians] St.. Magnus Lower Thames Street.

Dickon Love dickon at L1qQWpbmFerrKuiVePWwdkgmN0de2yalMLceHDXZ69dTOMYug9mbB3SmaRi4zcpFUnLQ_24Wx04.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 28 17:53:41 GMT 2007

RCO:
"Are you anticipating that the London DAC will drag its heels as much
as it has with previous applications for work concerning bells?"

I am not sure of any occasion where the DAC has dragged its heels over
bells.  If you are referring to St Michael's Cornhill, the DAC did have
a lot of correspondence to deal with, but they did deal with it timely
enough and approved the application.  If you were actually referring to
the Chancellor of the Diocese - well - that's a different matter, and I
hope we won't see the same delays at St Magnus as other faculties (not
just bell related ones) seem to have been facing.

DrL