Early peal at Quedgeley, Glos

a_m_bull a_m_bull at hPRpgRNRXKTR29tOcflHXyZD5b9yez9pI6fUAAC7ZLmESaxq94IG8yrQ55hnkjalOqDelsYtclK3NY4.yahoo.invalid
Mon Apr 5 19:01:12 BST 2010

I wonder if anyone on the list can help me? I am compiling a peal book for Quedegely, Glos, which is my "second home tower". I thought I had got all the peals, but an early one has now been added in "Felstead". Can anyone on the list with access to "Church Bells" let me have the details? The peal in question is Grandsire Doubles, rung on 2 April 1877. The reference given in Felstead is "CB vii.231".

Many thanks,

Andrew Bull