[Bell Historians] Early peal at Quedgeley, Glos

william.butler13 at _laln1N0xVzGT2CKVxUFFB7pnpH70IxWRHglEEADrEMUVEzJrgiSppASRZUr6zSy6SgLY1Zf2iPkN87K32WNnkzXHRu3.yahoo.invalid william.butler13 at _laln1N0xVzGT2CKVxUFFB7pnpH70IxWRHglEEADrEMUVEzJrgiSppASRZUr6zSy6SgLY1Zf2iPkN87K32WNnkzXHRu3.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 6 18:30:20 BST 2010

>From Church Bells, 1877, p231

Change-ringing at Quedgeley, Gloucestershire.

On Monday, April 2nd, the ringers of Quedgeley rang at their parish church 42 six-scores, ten with plain leads and 32 with extremes, the whole comprising 5040 changes, in 2 hours 36 mins by the following band:- T. Brown, Treble; A, Harris, 2nd; W. Brown, 3rd;  C. Lyes, 4th; H. Wren, 5th; G. Davies,tenor. Conducted by T. Brown.

WB